Seventeen single rooms are available in the 2 Dickinson Street house. All students drawing into the house must be or become members of the Two D vegetarian co-op. You can (and we strongly suggest that you do!) still apply for other housing draws.
Individuals or groups of up to 8 students can apply for the draw. All group members must agree to join the Two D co-op, and all group members must submit unique room draw applications.
The Housing Lottery Weighting System
Draw times will be assigned on the basis of class year, co-op wait-list status, and/or co-op membership status.
• Current co-op members receive four point as a rising junior, five points as a rising senior, and one additional point for each semester in the 2D co-op (junior = 4 + every semester in co-op; senior = 5 + every semester in co-op)
• Prospective co-op members receive one point as rising junior, two points as a rising senior, and one additional point if they have been on the 2D wait list for a semester or more (junior = 1; junior on wait list = 2; senior = 2; senior on wait list = 3)
• Groups will be weighted by the average of the weights of their individual members.
Dates and Deadlines
• Fill out a room draw application by 11:59 pm on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
• By March 25, 2013 (when all other room draw times are released), we will contact you by email to let you know whether you received a room in the housing lottery.
• If you receive a room, then you have until 11:59 on March 26, 2012 to accept or decline your room.
If you decline the room, you drop down to the regular co-op wait-list. If you do not receive a room, you also drop down to the regular co-op wait-list.
The Fall 2013 co-op lottery will take place on March 27, 2013, prior to the Spelman and Independent draws. We will contact you to let you know whether you have a spot in the co-op so that you can select housing and meal plans accordingly.